Connect with us

CELEBRITY

‘Even if Harry begged…’: Royal Family won’t accept Duke of Sussex, says insider

Published

on

Amid tensions from his memoir ‘Spare’, Prince Harry’s return to the Royal Family is unlikely, even with King Charles III’s health issues, marking his US move as a final goodbye.

Prince Harry has bid a “final goodbye” to royal life in the UK and chances for a possible reunion or return to his homeland are sparse. According to an Irish Mirror report, Prince Harry made his final separation from the Royal Family after making the US his permanent residence. Prince Harry’s return for the tenth anniversary of the Invictus Games in May this year has been considered as his “final goodbye” to royal life.

Amid the tensions between Prince Harry and the Royal family after the release of Duke of Sussex’s memoir ‘Spare’, there is hardly any possibility of return of Prince Harry to the Royal Family even when King Charles III is dealing with a rigorous cancer.

“Even if Harry begged to be allowed back to help out – even if his father King Charles became so ill he was unable to carry out his duties – whatever happens, the call to help will never go out to Montecito. Making the US his primary residence is Harry’s final goodbye,” The Mirror quoted royal expert and author Tom Quinn.

Earlier this year, it was disclosed that Prince Harry had changed his permanent residence to the United States from the United Kingdom. Earlier, Buckingham Palace had confirmed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are vacating Frogmore Cottage, a former residence in England.

The couple’s exit from Frogmore Cottage has been received as the “last straw”. Prince Harry and William share a troubled relationship which got worse after the demise of Queen Elizabeth. The release of Prince Harry’s memoir ‘Spare’ was the last nail in the coffin. Sussexes are currently living in the US. Meanwhile, the Royals are still coping up with the cancer diagnosis with their two family members. A Report on Sunday Times revealed that Prince Harry was not informed about Kate Middleton’s cancer diagnosis. Moreover, he was not even allowed to meet Middleton after the news was made public.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All Future Kansas City Chiefs Games After Shocking Announcement – Here’s What Happened!👇
CELEBRITY3 hours ago

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All Future Kansas City Chiefs Games After Shocking Announcement – Here’s 👇What Happened!👇

Simone Biles…’We are 2 weeks today’ “How do you rate us; are we doing good?”…SEE 10 MORE PHOTOS 👇👇
CELEBRITY2 days ago

Simone Biles…’We are 2 weeks today’ “How do you rate us; are we doing good?”…SEE 10 MORE PHOTOS 👇👇

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING: NFL Legend Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce Welcome Their Fourth Baby Girl, Revealing baby in a cute family Photo, Adding Another Little Teammate to Their Growing Family of Daughters With Jason Stating “Feeling Blessed Beyond Words, Our Hearts Are Fuller Than Ever, see 10 Adorable baby photos and See full article 👇👇 l

Will Travis Kelce propose to Taylor Swift at Super Bowl with $12 million ring? NFL star dodges questions as rumours grow
CELEBRITY2 days ago

Will Travis Kelce propose to Taylor Swift at Super Bowl with $12 million ring? NFL star dodges questions as rumours grow

Breaking news: Patrick Mahomes terminates his 7-year marriage to Brittany upon learning he is not the biological father of their children.
NFL2 days ago

Breaking news: Patrick Mahomes terminates his 7-year marriage to Brittany upon learning he is not the biological father of their children.

David Beckham’s 17-year-old daughter Harper is said to be pregnant – But more shocking than the baby’s real father is…
CELEBRITY2 days ago

David Beckham’s 17-year-old daughter Harper is said to be pregnant – But more shocking than the baby’s real father is…

Breaking News: Meghan Markle Publishes a Photo of Her Daughter Lilibet and Everyone Notices the Same Thing
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Breaking News: Meghan Markle Publishes a Photo of Her Daughter Lilibet and Everyone Notices the Same Thing

Travis Kelce has decided to reinforce the status quo by saying it will be an “honor” to have Donald Trump watch him play in the..... Full Details Below ⬇️👇.
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Travis Kelce has decided to reinforce the status quo by saying it will be an “honor” to have Donald Trump watch him play in the….. Full Details Below ⬇️👇.

Breaking News:Taylor swift angrily say so many people want my relationship with Travis Kelce to be trashed and broken. If you are a fan of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”… Full story below
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Breaking News:Taylor swift angrily say so many people want my relationship with Travis Kelce to be trashed and broken. If you are a fan of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”… Full story below

Karoline Leavitt BANS CNN’s Kaitlan Collins from Press Brief after STUPID Question full story below 👇👇👇
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Karoline Leavitt BANS CNN’s Kaitlan Collins from Press Brief after STUPID Question full story below 👇👇👇

Historic Taylor Swift Announcement Turns Heads. About... Full Details Below 👇⬇️
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Historic Taylor Swift Announcement Turns Heads. About… Full Details Below 👇⬇️

CELEBRITY6 days ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s 15-year-old son unexpectedly found his biological mother after a five-year search. Cristiano Ronaldo revealed a shocking secret…

Copyright © 2024 UKgets