Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Boy, 17, accused of murdering three girls at Taylor Swift-themed dance class in Southport is a ‘quiet’ choirboy who was ‘unwilling to leave the house and speak with his…see more

Published

on

Boy, 17, accused of murdering three girls at Taylor Swift-themed dance class in Southport is a ‘quiet’ choirboy who was ‘unwilling to leave the house and speak with his family’, court hears

The 17-year-old boy accused of murdering three girls at a dance class in Southport is a ‘quiet’ choirboy who was ‘unwilling to leave the house and communicate with family’, a court has heard.

Axel Rudakubana has appeared in court accused of murdering the children at a Taylor-Swift themed event on Monday.

The teenager, who refused to speak at his court appearance in Liverpool, had been diagnosed with autism and was ‘unwilling to leave the house’ and talk to his family ‘for a period of time’, the court heard.

Neighbours claimed they could often hear the teen, from Cardiff, singing inside his family home in the village of Banks, according to the Mirror.

One local told the Liverpool Echo how they would often ‘hear singing’ from the ‘quiet choirboy’ at the terraced home where he lived with his parents and 20-year-old brother. ‘It’s a massive, massive shock,’ the neighbour said.

Prosecutor Deanna Heer KC described his medical condition, saying: ‘He has a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder. We understand he has been unwilling to leave the house and communicate with his family for a period of time.’

Judge Andrew Menary condemned the ‘idiotic rioting’ which has broken out since the attack and said he named Rudakubana to fill the information vacuum exploited by ‘others who are up to mischief’.

He said: ‘The idiotic rioting going on at the moment is, in part, fed by the nonsense online that feeds on the vacuum.’

Judge Menary explained what he described as an ‘exceptional’ decision against imposing reporting restrictions sought by both prosecution and defence, which would have granted the defendant anonymity until he turns 18 next Wednesday.

He said he had to balance a risk to the defendant’s family and initial risk to him while settling into custody with the public interest in accurately reporting his identity.

Granting the Daily Mail’s request not to impose restrictions, he said: ‘By continuing to prevent full reporting at this stage has the disadvantage of allowing others who are up to mischief to continue to spread misinformation in a vacuum and runs the risk that when the information becomes publicly available in six days’ time, that will provide an additional excuse for a fresh round of public disorder.

‘Allowing full reporting will undoubtedly remove some of the misreporting as to the identity of the defendant.’

The judge added: ‘The defendant Axel Rudakubana appears before me having been sent to this court earlier this morning by the Youth Court in respect of multiple charges of murder and attempted murder.

‘The alleged offending in his case is shocking and could hardly be more serious, involving as it does the killing and serious wounding of multiple victims, most of whom were young children, in an incident in Southport on Monday 29 July 2024.’

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Good News: Venus Williams Welcomes Triplets with Her Fiance.... Full Details Here ⬇️👇
CELEBRITY10 hours ago

Good News: Legend Tennis Venus Serena Williams Welcomes Triplets with Her Fiance…. Full Details Here ⬇️👇

Breaking News:Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins… In a surprising yet heartwarming twist, global pop icon Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—despite never tying the knot. The couple, whose whirlwind romance has captivated fans and media alike, confirmed the news in a joint statement, expressing their joy and excitement for this new chapter…see more below👇👇👇
CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Breaking News:Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins… In a surprising yet heartwarming twist, global pop icon Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—despite never tying the knot. The couple, whose whirlwind romance has captivated fans and media alike, confirmed the news in a joint statement, expressing their joy and excitement for this new chapter…see more below👇👇👇

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All Future Kansas City Chiefs Games After Shocking Announcement – Here’s What Happened!👇
CELEBRITY20 hours ago

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All Future Kansas City Chiefs Games After Shocking Announcement – Here’s 👇What Happened!👇

Simone Biles…’We are 2 weeks today’ “How do you rate us; are we doing good?”…SEE 10 MORE PHOTOS 👇👇
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Simone Biles…’We are 2 weeks today’ “How do you rate us; are we doing good?”…SEE 10 MORE PHOTOS 👇👇

CELEBRITY3 days ago

BREAKING: NFL Legend Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce Welcome Their Fourth Baby Girl, Revealing baby in a cute family Photo, Adding Another Little Teammate to Their Growing Family of Daughters With Jason Stating “Feeling Blessed Beyond Words, Our Hearts Are Fuller Than Ever, see 10 Adorable baby photos and See full article 👇👇 l

Will Travis Kelce propose to Taylor Swift at Super Bowl with $12 million ring? NFL star dodges questions as rumours grow
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Will Travis Kelce propose to Taylor Swift at Super Bowl with $12 million ring? NFL star dodges questions as rumours grow

Breaking news: Patrick Mahomes terminates his 7-year marriage to Brittany upon learning he is not the biological father of their children.
NFL3 days ago

Breaking news: Patrick Mahomes terminates his 7-year marriage to Brittany upon learning he is not the biological father of their children.

David Beckham’s 17-year-old daughter Harper is said to be pregnant – But more shocking than the baby’s real father is…
CELEBRITY3 days ago

David Beckham’s 17-year-old daughter Harper is said to be pregnant – But more shocking than the baby’s real father is…

Breaking News: Meghan Markle Publishes a Photo of Her Daughter Lilibet and Everyone Notices the Same Thing
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Breaking News: Meghan Markle Publishes a Photo of Her Daughter Lilibet and Everyone Notices the Same Thing

Travis Kelce has decided to reinforce the status quo by saying it will be an “honor” to have Donald Trump watch him play in the..... Full Details Below ⬇️👇.
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Travis Kelce has decided to reinforce the status quo by saying it will be an “honor” to have Donald Trump watch him play in the….. Full Details Below ⬇️👇.

Breaking News:Taylor swift angrily say so many people want my relationship with Travis Kelce to be trashed and broken. If you are a fan of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”… Full story below
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Breaking News:Taylor swift angrily say so many people want my relationship with Travis Kelce to be trashed and broken. If you are a fan of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”… Full story below

Karoline Leavitt BANS CNN’s Kaitlan Collins from Press Brief after STUPID Question full story below 👇👇👇
CELEBRITY3 days ago

Karoline Leavitt BANS CNN’s Kaitlan Collins from Press Brief after STUPID Question full story below 👇👇👇

Copyright © 2024 UKgets